Glass mount lift that is mobile and operates with 24V battery. A brand new machine for assembly of bus windows, windows on various buildings and can be used in many other places. Pressure with precise heat and safety with precise hardness for easy installation and no window breaks. Large safety torque built-in which makes the lift never press too tight when mounting the box.
The Wally Window Lifts are designed to handle windows, doors and panels of large and industrial vehicles, reducing the number of operators required for maintenance work on industrial vehicles.
For example, a single operator can take a bus windshield from storage, place it near the vehicle, the glue, and in just a few seconds, fit the glass panes in the correct position, thanks to a horizontal actuator that keeps it pressed until the glue has slowed into force.
Wally strong points:
– 24V independent battery power makes it completely independent of the mains and therefore useful everywhere.
– The electric panel is equipped with the suction pad for battery charging and indicator
– Has a remote control to perform and observe all operations close-up but in total security and with the greatest ease for the operator
– A potentiometer is available on the control panel for speed adjustment of each movement
– Thanks to the four castors, two of which are pivotable with brakes, the glass lifts can be placed very easily and precisely
– Parallellogram lifting system provides perfect stability during operation
– Thanks to the anchor actuator, Wally head can be placed in all directions, very slowly and with maximum precision and safety.
– Anchoring suction cups are adjustable to ensure perfect grip and better balance of the object being handled.
Technical specifications 9900
steel powder coated
Powered by rechargeable batteries
24 Volt CC/DC
Max lifting capacity Kg 300
Weight Kg 400